Sealy collaborates with some of the biggest sporting teams in the UK with the aim of supporting them to be their best. From sponsoring kits and events to providing beds for injured players to trial and test, Sealy is keen to make sure athletes are at the top of their game.
Some of our recent activities include:
- Sealy helps football star, Sam Vokes, sleep soundly
- Sealy sponsors the third annual Furniture Makers Cup
- Sealy is the proud kit sponsor for Threlkeld Cricket Club
- Burnley FC become deeper sleepers
- Harlequins sleep easy thanks to new beds
- Bed Show is a knock out with David Haye
As part of our commitment to supporting athletes to achieve better sleep, from those at the top of their game to amateur clubs and local sports team, we’re delighted to work with the Vintage Clarets, as the team’s main shirt sponsor.
Made up of ex-professional footballers who have some point in their respective careers played for Burnley FC, the Clarets play charity matches up and down the country to raise funds for worthwhile causes.
The team, which is run by Roger Eli and John Deary, recently managed to strike their way to victory at in the third annual Furniture Makers’ cup five-a-side tournament. To find out more about the tournament, visit our media room.